Make n' Take Resource Center
Available to everyone, this valuable area offers a wonderful opportunity to add a professional touch to instructional lessons, projects, and room décor. Bring your ideas to life in our spacious work room, or use some of the many resources and equipment we have for you to use.
We feature a variety of TEACCH Tasks specifically developed for children with autism. These activities are also beneficial for preschool and early childhood education classrooms.
- Roll and Pouch Laminators
- Books with a wealth of ideas across the curriculum
- Ellison® and Accu-Cut® die-cut machines with over 750 dies
- Button / Badge Maker
- Plastic Spiral Binding
- Computers and color printers
- Specialty print paper, colored art papers, and cardstock
- Many different craft supplies
|A-Z Die-Cut List (in PDF)
(A complete list of die cuts available)
$2.00 per person, per day. -or- $10.00 per person for a 12 month membership.
In addition to use fees, supplies are available for purchase or bring your own.
Please note: Children under 12 years of age are not allowed in the Make n’ Take Resource Center due to safety concerns.
Date last updated: October 23, 2012