Common Core Standards and Most Formative Assessment Webinar
Date: May 31, 2012
How do we measure whether all of the students achieve the intended learning targets while instruction occurs?
How do we use the assessment information to diagnose whole class, small group, and/or individual student learning needs and then intervene to support those learning needs while instruction is underway?
This Most Formative Assessment Webinar will be given by Dr. Bill Conrad, Director of Assessment and Accountability for the Santa Clara County Office of Education and Dan Mason, Research Analyst. This very practical Webinar will accomplish the following outcomes:
- Introduction to the Assessment Continuum
- Definition of Most Formative Assessments
- Examples of Most Formative Assessments
- The Moral Purpose Supporting the Use of Most Formative Assessments
- Research Supporting the Use of Most Formative Assessments
- Most Formative Assessment Models
- Technology Support for the Use of Most Formative Assessments
- Leadership Support for the Use of Most Formative Assessments
- Download Presentation Slides: Most Formative Assessment (PPT – 1.9MB; 42 pages)
- Listen to the audio from the webinar
- Download MP3 Audio file (MP3 – 28MB)
Right-click (ctrl+click on Mac) the link above. Choose "Save Target As."
- Protocol for Most Formative Assessment (DOC – 1.3MB)
- Exemplar Protocol for Most Formative Assessment (DOC – 1.7MB)
- Bacterial Growth with Equation (XLS – .9MB)
- Exponential Growth Common Core Lesson (DOC – 67KB)
- Resources for Most Formative Assessments
Date last updated: June 1, 2012