The Role of Qualitative Analysis in Data Decision Making
Date: May 17, 2011
- Define qualitative data and provide practical educational examples of the use of qualitative data in educational settings.
- Introduce administrators to a variety of tools that will help them plan and implement qualitative data collection, organization, visualization, and interpretation.
- Create and interpret qualitative results for multiple educational examples.
- Identify appropriate educational questions that can be studied using qualitative analysis tools and resources.
- Share methods for creating qualitative data visualizations that can be integrated into reports to stakeholders.
- Download Presentation Slides: Qualitative Data Analysis (PPT – 3MB; 41 pages)
- Listen to the audio from the webinar
- Download MP3 Audio file (MP3 – 24MB)
Right-click (ctrl+click on Mac) the link above. Choose "Save Target As."
- A Synthesis of the Literature (PDF – 2MB)
- The Role of Qualitative Analysis in Data Decision Making (MS Word – 40KB)
- Parent Focus Group Script (MS Word – 38KB)
Date last updated: May 17, 2011