The Role of the T-Test in Data Decision Making
Date: February 3, 2011
- Define T-Tests and provide practical educational examples of its use in educational settings
- Introduce administrators to carrying out T-Tests using Excel and SPSS.
- Create and interpret T-Test results.
- Identify appropriate questions and data that can be used within the T-test
- Use Excel and SPSS to create data visualizations that can be integrated into reports to stakeholders.
- Download Presentation Slides: T-Test in Data Decision Making (PDF – 1.1MB; 32 pages)
- Listen to the audio from the webinar
- Download MP3 Audio file (MP3 – 24MB)
Right-click (ctrl+click on Mac) the link above. Choose "Save Target As."
- ELD Instruction (XLS – 39KB)
Date last updated: April 11, 2011