The Role of Correlation and Regression in Data Decision Making
Date: January 11, 2011
- Introduce administrators to building and interpreting correlation and regression visualizations using Excel and SPSS.
- Understand how to interpret scatter plot charts, correlation statistics, and regression in response to education questions involving assessment data.
- Practice using scatter plots, correlation statistics, and regression to respond to education questions designed by administrators and using district data.
- Use Excel and SPSS to create data visualizations that integrate into reports to stakeholders.
- Download Presentation Slides: Correlation Regression Data (PPT – 2.8MB; 49 pages)
- Listen to the audio from the webinar
- Download MP3 Audio file (MP3 – 29MB)
Right-click (ctrl+click on Mac) the link above. Choose "Save Target As."
- DIBELS Correlation Regression Example (XLS – 42KB)
- DIBELS Correlation Regression Example 2 (XLS – 41KB)
- DIBELS Example (XLS – 64KB)
- DIBELS Example for SPSS (XLS – 61KB)
- DIBELS Fluency (SAV – 2KB)
- DIBELS SAV (SAV – 5KB)
- Rock 'n Roll (TIF – 157KB)
Date last updated: January 14, 2011